Children’s Prayer Book
Prayers of a Different Sort: a children’s prayerbook
by Ricci Leigh Kilmer
From the introduction:
PRAYERS THAT MOVE US
How do you pray?
Do you sit in a particular place?
Do you close your eyes?
Have you ever hiked while you prayed?
Have you danced?
Prayer can be very still and peaceful. But prayer can also be active using many parts of our body and mind. That’s what this book on prayer is about. We are going to see, touch, feel, and explore four types of prayer. These prayer styles aren’t anything new. They are actually quite old with long histories in the church. So join us as we:
- Pray with our Eyes – by writing prayers for our own prayer book
- Pray with our Fingers – by making and using prayer beads
- Pray with our Imagination – by walking a Labyrinth
- Pray with our Feet – by hiking Prayer Trails
Choose the ebook format for your device
- mobi – suitable for Kindle and Kindle Fire
- epub – Nook, Nook Color, Sony Reader, Kobo eReader
- pdf – works on just about everything – but less scalable