2014 Celtic Retreat Photos
Here’s a slide show of our 2014 Celtic Retreat Photos. Each year the program and the time together gets better and better… and this was our 23rd year!
We had a wonderful time worshipping, praying, chatting, walking the labyrinth and prayer trails, painting, eating, churning butter, celebrating Eucharist together, and so much more!
Be sure to join us for the retreat next year, August 7-9!
Many thanks to all those who helped with the retreat this year, with special thanks to:
- Matt & Sundee Frazier: worship
- Cory and Ann Baker: children’s program
- Rev. Jonathan Myers: Eucharist
In the middle of the slide show you’ll notice a cake celebrating the dedication of our first classroom at the emerging Mustard Seed Village. Special thanks to:
- Doug and Rocio Woods for years of dedicated work on the land
- Architect David Vandervort for drafting, planning, and organizing
- Dennis & Cindy Todd and all the amazing volunteers who made this building possible
- J.Derek McNeil, Academic Dean of Seattle School of Theology and Psychology who led us in a prayer of dedication for the building